6 Ways to Protect your Ornaments – El Paseo Jewelers July 4, 2022 – Posted in: Events – Tags: jewelry stores in Palm Desert, Jewelry Repair Palm Desert CA
Jewelry plays a great role in human existence. There are various incidents in history when monarchs used to give ornaments or precious stones to other kings, princes, or queens as gifts. Men and women both adore jewelry and cannot even think of losing it. We hear about many ornament burglaries. According to recent online statistics, the rate of burglary in Desert Palms is 46.70 per 1,000 residents annually. However, when you intend to take your old ornaments to one of the best stores for jewelry repair Palm Desert CA, then you must know that it is in safer hands.
If you follow these, then you can make your life easy:
1. Make a list: Whenever we purchase any ornament, sometimes we do not wear it immediately, after purchasing it from jewelry stores in Palm Desert. We forget about it if it is a small piece of ornaments like a small ring or a bracelet. Keeping a record and picture of each ornament is a must. In case of loss or theft, it will be a perk to have a picture of the jewelry, its purchase date, and all other related things. Recording such details can prove bliss.
2. Get them documented: The complete documentation of the heirloom pieces and other ornaments is essential. If you do not get proper documentation of the jewelry you have, then it will be a great issue. Thus, documentation of jewelry is a must. In case they are broken then visit Jewelry Repair Palm Desert CA to get them mended.
3. Keep them in safe custody: There are heavy jewelry pieces that we do not wear regularly, thus they need to be preserved. If you also have purchased such ornaments from Jewelry Stores in Palm Desert that you wear occasionally, then keep them in safe custody. Remember, Jewelry boxes are on the hit list of burglars or thieves. They are small but valuable and easy to carry, thus prone to theft.
4. Be vigilant: Do not leave the jewelry to a stranger. Sometimes you intend to get the house constructed or call for the services of a plumber or an electrician. At that time, you need to be at home. You also need to be close to your ornament when you are coming back from Jewelry repair Palm Desert CA. Mind it, on the way anyone can attack and snatch your jewelry box. So being vigilant is the key.
5. Install a security system: Installing cameras and burglar alarms at home is a great tip, which will help you to keep your jewelry safe. If any intruder would try to enter your home, the system will intimate you and nearby cops, this will be a great relief.
6. Get your Jewelry insured: If you have an insurance policy for your precious earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, etc. then getting their insurance will help you in case of theft or any such happening. You can talk about the jewelry insurance from the Jewelry Stores in Palm Desert near you. So come and be in touch with us.
These tips can help you protect your jewelry and ensure peace of mind.